Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am one of those weird people who sees things from a very unique perspective.  I see things that others do not.  I focus on things that most people ignore. I look for the things that are hidden or obscure.  I like the challenge of figuring out what it is I'm seeing and what aspect is real.  I also enjoy watching others trying to figure out what it is that I see.  It is amusing to me to watch people contemplate pictures and wonder where they come from and what they are.  I find it rather interesting those who have to ask, "what is that?" and those who don't.  Which also makes me wonder if people aren't asking because on some level they think they know, or are too embarrassed to ask.  Either way,  I am not your average person.  And I am damn proud of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment